Thursday, January 27, 2005

What sleep deprivation can do to a mind..




I was sitting here after Sean left at around 5am and decided to look for the Holiday Inn font. I knew I could do something crazy with it if I could just find it. It took me a while, but eventually I got it. I can't tell you where though..

I guess this would be a good time to let you all know that there's a new version of the Gimp out. It was released a few days ago and it's being called a "Bugfix Release" by the authors. This is the third day that I've been using this new build and it does seem a lot more stable than the last one I had. You can get the Windows version of the Gimp at the URL below.

Gimp for Windows version 2.2.3

I'm pretty tired now. Every word longer than 4 letters I've misspelled and re-written so far. I guess I should get to bed. I hope you like the graphic I made. I'll talk to you all tonight.

No comments: