Saturday, January 01, 2005

I did it again..

Last night was pretty fun. I think I got the most drunk of all. I drank 3/5 of a 5th and never spilled a drop. Was I wasted? Yes. We're legally obligated to get drunk on New Years. I think our citizenship gets revoked if we're caught sober on that day..

Let me try to think here for a minute.. Everyone showed up last night except Melissa. MonMon's neighbors came out with fireworks when the clock struck midnight in her town. Sean was busy dealing with all the Hotel party-goers, and my drunkeness. Becky had a couple of drinks and even called me. I ranted about the local "Tobacco Road" gas station being bought-out. Brian popped in for a minute to say Happy New Year too.

Now it's all over and I can say that I had a good time. Especially since I didn't have a hang-over when I woke up. I just hope I didn't freak anyone out too much last night.

Well, 2005 is off on the right track so far. I'm still alive and as far as I know all my friends are too. I don't support "Binge Drinking".. Unless I'm the one who gets to do it.


No comments: