Monday, January 17, 2005

My Dentist Appointment..



The time has come. Waiting to go to the dentist never takes as long as it should. My appointment is at 10:30am Tomorrow morning. I'll have to go to sleep early tonight so I won't be in the chatroom. I have no idea what is going to happen tomorrow. He might just take X-Rays or poke around a little. More likely he'll go ahead and start drilling something. I probably won't sleep well tonight so I've been playing Fable to take my mind off of it. Hopefully I'll be dreaming of Albion instead of worrying about drills and latex gloves in my mouth.

Leave a comment and wish me luck. I'll check the blog when I get back tomorrow. I hope you all have a good time tonight. If I'm not hurting too bad I'll probably be on line tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Matt said...

For anyone interested I fixed the MySpace Avatar that I made last night. Now it doesn't have all that weird white space flashing in. I'll talk to you all tomorrow night.