Sunday, January 02, 2005

My Letter Too Fox News And All Cable News Channels

#HolidayInn Digest
I was watching fox today and saw a "Newsroom Editor" say something to
the effect of the tsunami is the second worst catastrophe known to man
behind 9/11 ???????? I'm sorry but the loss of 3000 lives over what
90,000 so far ?????? I understand that we have strong feelings about
9/11 but A. it wasn't a natural disaster and B. Heard of WW1 or WW2 ?
This should be retracted right away.... I watch your channel pretty
much non stop during the day.... I was shocked and appalled My Mouth
dropped open ... We as Americans tend to wonder why the rest of the
world looks down at us as though we don't have a clue. Comments like
these on national and also if i believe correctly world wide coverage
are the reason.
Way to give Jon Stewart more credibility as a news man....
Sean Mailley
Mountaintop Pa

No comments: