Thursday, February 24, 2005

Work Work Work

A new beginning, in a brand new store. What more could a simple cashier ask for? We got brand new cash registers, with scanners and large print screens. The Newest available for us. They rock!! I can't forget the sliding automatic doors. They are very sensitive right now, though. They open if a candybar falls in front of them. But they are still awesome. We are working three to a shift at the moment, which is a very smart idea. I hope they keep it that way. They are contemplating a third shift, and they have asked me if i would be interested. That is $1 more in pay, which would be awesome too. But the down-side is third shift is when I see you guys, so I am thinking long and hard about it. To work, or not to work....That is the question! I will figure it out in time. Oh, and now I am in charge of the new Esspresso machine. They call me the coffee Conesuir(unknown spelling) and I have yet to figure it all out, lol. I will in time. While I am at it, I will be hopped up on caffiene all the time, testing my skills with the machine. That ought to be interesting!

No comments: