Thursday, February 17, 2005

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy..

I was doing my daily route through the Blogosphere this morning and came across something that actually got me excited. You know, the way a little kid gets all giddy when they announce a new Harry Potter film.. I haven't felt like this in a long, long time.



It was a post to the Google Blogoscoped blog about the new "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" movie. If you haven't read the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy before you've most likely heard of it. It's a hilarious book series and a best seller which is still in print today.

To show you how large of a phenomenon the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is I want you to click this link.

Search: Hitchhiker's Guide Galaxy @ Google.com

That search gave me roughly 309,000 hits. Now there are two more things that you really should look at. Trust me. You'll want to see this!

Watch the Trailer @ HitchhikersMovie.com

AND

Watch the NEW Trailer @ Amazon.com

OR

Download the NEW Trailer @ EOD.com

--

More Hitchhiker's Information:

The Movie @ IMDB.com

The Book @ Amazon.com

No comments: