Tuesday, February 08, 2005

My Dentist Appointment..

.
Well I went to the first of my three Dentist appointments today. It all went good actually. If you know anything about teeth they worked on my number 18, 19, and 20 molars. There wasn't much pain involved because of the new "Wand" thing they use now. The numbness is starting wear off fast as I'm typing this so I'll know how the rest of my night will go after that.
.
Before the dentist started doing anything I sent Joey a text message. After the appointment was over I went ahead and gave him a call. Now it looks like I'll be going over to his house tonight. Unless my jaw hurts too bad. He rented Mercenaries for his Playstation.. I'll see how the loading times compare to the Xbox version I guess. I know it'll look the same since Lucasarts kept the texture resolution low.
.
The CousServer will be online even if I'm not. Right now the IP is the same as it was a couple of days ago, but after I finish typing this I'll have to reboot. Those updates require me to and Windows keeps bugging me about it every two minutes or so. If DAL starts acting all crazy like it apparently has been today (From my log I've been Disconnected/Reconnected at least 5 times) then jump over to my server. That's what it's there for.
.
My next two Dentist appointments are in March so I don't have to think about it for a while. Unless my "Bite" is wrong. Then I'll call to complain and they'll have me in there to fix that. Enough Dentist crap for a while..
.
I'll talk to you all tomorrow night if I can and possibly even later tonight. It all depends on my teeth and Joey. Everyone have fun. I just blitzed the blog. Three posts in a row! Talk to you all later.
.
Sorry about the "." after every paragraph. I'm writing this in IE because Firefox isn't rendering the editbox properly. For some reason IE keeps deleting my empty spaces.. Don't worry. I'll fix it when I have more time.

No comments: