Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A camera and my last few days..

Sorry I've been away so much lately.

My Grandma came up to visit and a few other things have been keeping away from the computer. I had to help Joey out and I've been kind of messed up too. Nothing too serious. Just over-all crappiness.

Right now I'm sitting here in pretty bad pain. My back went out on me at Walmart earlier. I'm not sure what caused it, but I think it was just a bunch of little things all catching up at once. Moving Joey's furniture and stuff was probably the biggest thing though. Then the case of beer at Walmart was the last straw.

My mom got a new digital camera today. You still probably won't see many pictures of my fat ass, but there's going to be a lot pictures of my cat floating around. We got a really good deal on this camera and it's pretty nice. It's an HP Photosmart M415 5.2 Megapixel which is working really good with our Photosmart printer. It's kind of eerie how well the two get along actually.

My Grandma is on her way back home and I'm recovering from feeling crappy. It won't be long before I'm back on third shift and up chatting all night again. I've missed it.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: