Sunday, August 14, 2005

Google Store



This is something totally new to me. I had no idea it existed. I found a link to it while I was browsing Google's International Zeitgeist.

Apparently you can get all kinds of neat Google stuff. Clothes, license plate frames, stuff for kids, and a whole lot more. When I first started looking at it I thought it was a joke. It's not though.

I'll probably order some of this stuff. I'd love to have a Google coffee cup and a couple of tee shirts. What else is there...

Bean Bag chairs.. Gift bags.. Umbrella's.. A wristwatch.. A beach towel!

Hacky Sacks.. "Google Goo".. Ooo.. A Google Yoga ball!

Haha.. A Google "Onesie" for infants. Awesome.

Hey.. A Google Mousepad! Cool.. Blogger tee shirts. A Google Khaki hat. I actually need that. Boxer Shorts!! Damn..

I need about $1,000 to blow on Google stuff now. That's just too cool. I hope they have XXL sizes for my fat Googling self to squeeze into.

No comments: