Friday, March 18, 2005

St. Paddys Day Parade

This is straight from the log book ........
3/13/05
Rm 253 called down around 2am screaming about 255 that they were banging on the walls and yelling and screaming ... B and I went up to ask them to calm down.. Mr. noname immediatly became rude and beligerant telling us to prove he was being loud... "we" heard enough while waiting for them to hear us knocking on the door ... We asked nicely three times for them to just keep it down .. He then threatened us ... We called the police... He was asked to leave ... As the police where in the lobby they came back in the front door yelling at the police . The Police told them leave or be arrested they left ... Then his mother called "drunk" and told me i was screwed because she knows someone that works here and i hope i dont like my job ..... I proceded to tell her , her son is an adult there were several complaints about the room and all we asked was for him to keep it down .. He refused ....I asked her if she would like to speak to an officer and she hung up .....
hopefully an hour later The end
3:10 am Mr Noname called and called me a cocksucker and B a Motherfucker and said he was coming to kick our asses . I handed the phone to an officer he hung up ..
3:15 am The Girls mother calls and asks what was going on i told her the problem was between her daughter and her boyfriend and the police now she said she wasnt ok with that I told her I wasnt ok with him calling and telling me he was going to hurt us ... I said if you like you can speak to an officer there still here ! she hung up

The End
Welcome To My Life

No comments: